Finding Solla Sollew at SeabrookSeabrook is about a 2 1/2 hour-3 hour drive from Seattle and about 3 hours from Portland. It's just one mile south of Pacific Beach, WA. Please keep in mind that traffic can be really bad through Tacoma on Friday evenings, so keep that in mind when planning your drive out!
Google Map of Pacific Beach
Driving Directions From Interstate 5:
- From Olympia, travel west on US 101 N for 5.5 miles.
- At this point, please ensure you stay to the left and merge onto HWY 8 continuing toward Aberdeen/Hoquiam.
- Once in Aberdeen/Hoquiam follow the signs to Hwy 101 North.
- Leaving Hoquiam, WA for the beach, continue west on Sumner Avenue. (Highway 101 North)
- After the "Public Market" and sharp road bend, merge into the middle lane prior to crossing the bridge and follow the sign to 101 North - Forks.
- Exit the bridge with a sharp right - stay in the far right lane.
- Continue north on Highway 101 toward Forks for about 4 miles
- Turn left onto Ocean Beach Road toward Pacific Beach/Moclips
- Travel 20.3 miles west to 4-way stop sign of Pacific Beach/Moclips (Once you pass by Voss Acres Produce stand which you should stop at if they are open by the way - great place - Seabrook is another 15 minutes away)
- Turn left onto SR 109 and travel South for 1 mile Seabrook will be on your left
Follow Seabrook Ave all the way to Seastar Lane. r /> Turn left on Seastar lane, Solla Sollew is about 3/4 down the block on the right hand side.
68 Seastar Lane.
Grays Harbor County, WA